The Georgia Genealogical Society (GGS) is dedicated to sharing genealogical information of interest to Georgia researchers through our publications and the publications of our members.
- Books: GGS has published several books that are available at our meetings, online through Amazon.com, or via the U.S. Postal Service.
- GGS Quarterly (Members Only): The Georgia Genealogical Society Quarterly (GGSQ) contains articles, Bible records, and book reviews, which is sent to our members. Archived copies of the quarterly are available online in PDF format for our members.
- Scribe Newsletter (Members Only): The Scribe is published four times per year and is available online in PDF format for our members. It contains pertinent information on GGS meetings, activities, short articles, and other topics of interest to genealogists.
- Submissions: GGS actively seeks articles for the GGSQ and Scribe to advance Georgia genealogical research including Bible records, book reviews, cemetery records, and transcriptions / abstracts / indexes of original Georgia records.
- Advertising Rates: If you are interested in advertising in the GGSQ or Scribe, check out our advertising rates.
- GGS Authors: Several GGS members have authored publications and a list of those publications are available here.