Georgia Genealogical Society 1st Quarterly Education Series
Date & Time: Saturday, March 7, 2020
10:30 am to 3:00 pm
Pittman Park United Methodist Church
1102 Fair Road
Statesboro, Georgia 30458
10:30am: Program begins- announcements, introduction, etc.
10:40-11:50am: Crystal Aldrich: Self-Help for Ancestry.com
12:00-1:30pm: Lunch (on your own- a list of local eating establishments will be provided)
1:40-2:50pm: Lillian Wingate: Bulloch County Genealogical Society and Future Projects
3:00-until: Lillian Wingate: Presentation and Info about the Genealogy Collection at the Statesboro-Bulloch County Library, followed by
tour and time for individual research.
Directions from Pittman Park UMC to the Statesboro-Bulloch Co. Regional Library:
- Turn right onto Gentilly Rd. from the church parking lot entrance nearest to the fellowship hall
- Turn right at stop light onto Fair Rd.
- Continue straight for 1.6 miles
- Turn right onto E. Grady St.
- The library is located immediately on the corner on the left side of the road